Tattoo Aftercare Instructions
- Please leave the tattoo bandages on for 1-2 hours. DO NOT remove to show your friends, mom, ex-wife, etc.
- After removing the bandage, wash thoroughly with soap, water, and your fingertips. NEVER use washcloths, fishnet scrubby things, etc. JUST FINGERTIPS!
- After washing, pat the tattoo dry with a clean towel or cloth. DO NOT scrub with a towel; gentleness is key.
- After drying, apply a small amount of regular unscented hand lotion to the area. be sure the lotion is completely rubbed in; not shiny or greasy looking. If it looks like you just wrestled in a kiddie pool full of olive oil, its too much!
- Last, but not least, NEVER under ANY circumstances, Pick or scratch your tattoo while it's healing. This will pull the color out permanently and when you come in to complain we will charge you $1000 to touch it up.